Roller banners, also known as Pop Up Banners, are an effective marketing strategy used by many promoters requiring a lightweight, low-cost, re-useable display. The Roller Banners are free standing and do not need to be attached with fixtures to a wall. They are normally a print of graphic and text onto a banner made from PVC substrate. PVC is hardwearing with a long life span, allowing the banner to be used over and over. They can be used for one off campaigns, to promote your branding, trade shows, exhibitions, events and much more! The simple design of a roller banner means it can be set up in seconds by a single person. Some more advantages of roller banners are
- Portable: Our roller banners collapse into a protective casing while inactive and are supplied with a carry bag making handling easier.
- The space on a roller banner allows you to customize it with any design. Common designs include a business logo, name, a message and product or service image.
- Easy form of low-cost promotional signage
Roller Banner Facts
- Item: Roller Banners
- Widths: 800mm | 850mm | 1000mm |1200mm | 1500mm
- Lifespan: 10 years
- Turnaround: Small – 3 Working Days | Large – 5 Working Days
All of our Roller Banners come with a padded carry case for protection and ease of transport.
Our team of designers can help produce the artwork for your roller banner or you can supply us with a print-ready file.
If you are looking for 1 or more Roller Banners in Leeds then fill in the quote form below and we will get back to you with a price. Alternatively call 01133226442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer other external signage, internal signs, rigid media, vinyl and event media.